The following paid plans are no longer supported and are no longer available for new sign-ups:
- Standard plan
- Enterprise Cloud plan
We recommend that all existing users on these plans to upgrade to one of the updated plans:
Enterprise Cloud plan#
The Enterprise Cloud plan has been renamed to the Scaleup plan. There are no significant differences between the two plans other than the name change. All existing Enterprise Cloud customers will be automatically transitioned to the Scaleup plan. The previously agreed upon seat prices, machine quotas, and other parameters will not change.
This plan has been discontinued and is no longer available for new sign-ups. Organizations currently on the Standard plan have two options:
- Remain on the Standard plan indefinetely
- Upgrade to the Startup plan
Please note that any new features or functionality will only be available on the updated plans. Organizations on the Standard plan will continue to have access to all of the features they had at the time of sign-up.
|Seat cost||$0||$15 per seat|
|Subscription benefits||none||$45 credits + many more|
|Machine time cost||same||same|
|Storage & Egress cost||same||same|
|Machines available||E1 / A1||E1 / E2 / F1 / A1|
|Metrics & Insights||❌||✅|
How can I upgrade my plan?#
You can switch to the Startup plan from the Plans & Billing page within the app, as shown below:
- Click on the initials of your organization in the top right corner of the page
- Choose Plans & Billing from the dropdown menu
- Select the Overview tab on the left side menu
- Click on the Upgrade button
- Follow the steps until you get confirmation that your plan has been switched.
If you have any questions or difficulties please contact our support team.