Working with GitHub SSO#
Semaphore supports repositories hosted on GitHub with SAML single sign-on (SSO). This GitHub feature is available in the GitHub Enterprise Cloud offering.
To authorize Semaphore to access repositories hosted on GitHub SSO, you need to grant Semaphore 2.0 access to your organization on GitHub.
These are the steps to accomplish this:
- Go to https://github.com/settings/profile.
- On the left-hand side menu, click "Applications".
- Click Authorized OAuth Apps.
- From the applications list, select "Semaphore 2.0".
- Under "Organization access", choose your private organization and click either "Grant" or "Request Access".
- optional If you clicked "Request Access" in step 5, the admin of the orgnization will receive an email showing your request.
- Once access is granted, you should be able to see your repo and use it to
create a project on Semaphore: