Thank you for using Semaphore! We continuously deploy changes that improve the product for you. This page is updated on a weekly basis.
Week of Feb 25, 2019
- You can now create and manage secrets in the UI.
- You can create multiple projects from the same screen by selecting any number of Git repositories.
- The screen should be a little more pleasant while your dashboard is loading.
- In case of misconfigured YAML file, the error message is now nicely wrapped in a red box.
- Fixed an issue with sliders on Linux/Chrome.
- Platform additions:
- Go 1.12
- libvirt-bin, qemu-kvm and virtinst
- Platform updates:
- git 2.21
- git-lfs 2.7.1
- gradle 5.2
- heroku to 7.22.2
- sbt 0.13.17
- Introduced Tutorials and example projects, a handy portal to practical examples of CI/CD pipelines, with links to open source repositories that you can copy.
Week of Feb 18, 2019
- Added contextual CLI widgets to the top-right corner of all pages. The
>_widget shows CLI commands that you can run to perform the same actions that you see in the UI.
- Slack notifications can be filtered by pipeline result.
- macOS Mojave image introduced, as iOS / macOS support enters closed beta.
- Syntax highlighting in docs.
Week of Feb 11, 2019
- New feature: Add project from UI. The much-loved feature of Semaphore Classic is now available in Semaphore 2.0 as well. Using the command-line interface remains an option, of course.
- Added new APT mirrors for faster apt-get installations in Ubuntu1804 image.
- Chrome updated to 72.
- Heroku CLI updated to 7.21.
Week of Feb 4, 2019
- ChromeDriver updated to 2.46.
- Added Ruby 2.6.0, 2.6.1.
- If repository contains
.ruby-versionfile, Semaphore automatically fetches a pre-built version of the specified Ruby.
Week of Jan 28, 2019
- Added Java 11.
Week of Jan 7, 2019
- New feature: Billing insights. Organization owners can now see the top spending projects and daily spending charts which contain spending per machine type. Data is available for any selected period.
- Launching a promotion manually now shows a confirmation dialog.
- Fixed: checkout command doesn't fail on git reference tags.
Week of Dec 17, 2018
- New feature: Restart workflow. Available via “Restart" button on the workflow page, or
sem rebuild workflow <id>in CLI.
- checkout runs faster by doing a shallow git clone.
- We improved the speed and stability of the UI, most notably on pages that load workflows and jobs.
- Changelog initiated. 🚀