Billing page is accessible to the creator of the organization and admins and you can find it in the Owner’s area of your organization.
Here you can find all the details related to your usage:
- Machine types
- Prices of each machine in dollars per second
- Number of seconds each machine was used
- Spendings (per machine and total)
Note: To see the fully updated usage, you should allow for up to 24h to pass.
The organization owner and admins can see usage in more details by clicking on See detailed insights… in the top right corner of the Billing page. Here you can find:
- Daily spending chart which contains spending per machine type. This data is available for any selected period.
- Quota chart which contains the maximal number of machines running at the same time. This data is available for the current and previous months.
- Top spending projects.
Organization owner and admins can set up budget alerts. An email notification will be sent to the organization's owner email address when you spend 50%, 90% and 100% of your budget within one month's spending. However, please note that pipelines won't be disabled once you go past the budget.
You can set the budget alert through the Semaphore UI (Billing > Set budget…) if your organization is on a paid plan.
Changing credit card information#
In order to change credit card/PayPal information, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Billing page of your organization,
- In the top right corner, click on Credit Card and Billing Info…,
- Open the Subscriptions tab,
- Click on Manage button > Update payment method.
Changing billing information#
If you want to change the recipient name, company name, address, phone number, billing email, VAT ID or country on the invoice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive an invoice for your organization at the end of every billing period to the email address you entered while adding your credit card.
You can also find your invoices at the bottom of the Billing page.
Unless in cases of extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month), we do not offer refunds. In extenuating circumstances, please email us at email@example.com and our team will make sure your request is handled. Please include the affected Workflow ID when contacting our Billing team regarding refunds.